We Love Working With Rural Water Services!
Back in 2017, we were contacted by Wickson Creek Special Utility District, which just happens to be a few miles from our office. They were inquiring about our service and after multiple meetings, they choose us to become their mail service provider. Since that day, we have been printing, inserting and mailing their water bills each and every month!
Wickson encouraged us to join the Texas Rural Water Association and to market our service to other water companies. We have attended many trade shows and we have found that our service is a great fit for rural water companies. We have also come to know that the rural water community is a great group of people and is easy to work with.
Here are a few reasons why your water company should partner with us:
1. We are a member of the TRWA and our dues help support their initiatives.
2. We are a small company like you. Yes, we print and mail millions of bills but we have a staff of around 15 employees. We are not one of those giant print and mail services.
3. You are important to us. Many mail services do not work with customers that mail small quantities of bills (small being less than 10,000 per month). We would much rather work with smaller customers as they are typically more loyal and we are setup perfectly to handle their business.
4. We know your needs. You need a simple method to send your bills to us. Most of the time, you do not have access to programmers or IT people. We understand this and we will serve that need for you.
5. Our prices are incredibly good. We have found that most of the time, our price is LOWER than it costs you to mail your bills in-house. I know that doesn't make sense, but we invite you to do the math yourself.
If you are interested in our service, please call (979) 821-2588 and speak with me directly. I would love to learn more about your challenges and hopefully provide a great solution. If you would rather correspond via email, click the "Contact Us Today" button at the bottom of this page.
President and Owner, Xpedient Mail